Northeast Region Fright Night in Nashua NH (NESPL)

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
It's the cars with turbos, custom exhaust and whatever, we're putting the meter a certain distance from the exhaust and measuring what they hit. I've never done this part before, but I guess they do this at shows all the time, but they do it based on how loud it sounds and how loud the crowd claps after they rev it, not exactly accurate, so we're gonna try it on the TermLab.

aah man got the kids for the wknd, good luck to all! my nasty hks hi power exhaust on the rsx would probably be loud on the meter, that would be fun.

The turnout was kinda small, for both the SPL and the car show. But considering we all thought it was gonna be freezing and raining all day, the turnout was pretty good. We really lucked out too, no rain, clear blue skies andit actually warmed up for a while too. Termlab gave us problems for the 1st two hours, good thing I was able to get ahold of Celise Harris and get the info I needed to it rebooted, we almost had to cancel the SPL and Exhaust Wars.

We have the results posted on the site, and it's possible we'll be back there again next season too. The club that hosted the show is planning on at least 3 shows next season, and they want NESPL involved with all of them, who knows, 2010 could be busier then this year was. Hopefully a lot less rain //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.