SOLD FS: Alpine F1 Status 7990 Head unit - Faceplate less than 1 year old

Participant count
  • Participant list

hifitodd

Hello,

I have an Alpine F1 status 7990 head unit for sale. Some LEDs on the original faceplate went bad, so less than 1 year ago I bought a brand new faceplate from Alpine (cost was around $450 if I recall). It looks great, with no scratches that I can see. Operates perfectly, and most importantly sounds fantastic. Many feel that this is the best sounding car head unit ever made, and the original retail price was $3,000.

The price is $1,200, with free shipping!!! Please let me know if you have any questions about it

your gonna need pics with username and date because its your first post and because the value of your item is so much. Great unit btw

no.. here is an example, this is my amp i put up for sale yesterday
Visonikv900hc.jpg

Oh Ok, Thanks. I'll plan on adding that within the next day or two. If anyone is interested in the unit in the meantime, I will gladly send a picture with dates before completing the transaction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.