SOLD FS: Clarion APA3400HX Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

icky4
10+ year member

Flagstaff
Clarion APA3400HX Amp: $375 OBO + shipping

http://www.clarion.com/us/en/products/2005/audio/amplifiers/APA4300HX/us-en-product-pf_1133851137319.html

I have decided that I am done with car audio. I will never get this stuff installed in my car while I have school, and my wife is always yelling at me for tearing apart the car. I am way too busy and this install is way too complicated. It seems that I bit off more than I could chew with this project.

I have a complete system for sale. All of these items have been test mounted, but never powered. They may have slight mounting marks, but that should be about it. The mounting marks on the amps might be slightly more noticeable. This stuff has been in my attic for the last few months, so I cannot remember completely. If you are seriously interested in anything, let me know and I could possibly get pictures for you. If the condition of any item that you are interested in is not quite as good as I remembered, I would be open to negotiating a price. I do think that almost everything is in good to excellent condition, and the amps are in decent to good condition. I am too busy to take pictures right now though, so I will send them only to serious potential buyers upon request. I would definitely be opening to selling the whole lot at a discount. If you are interested in all of it or multiple items, let me know and maybe we can work something else.

No ridiculously low offers please. I am not in a huge rush to sell this, as I am not in need of fast cash. With that in mind, the prices are relatively firm, but I could be flexible. If the price on something is way too high, please just let me know. I seriously doubt that this will be the case though. Keep in mind that all of this stuff is in new or like new (because of slight cosmetic blemishes only) condition.

Make sure to look at my other listings for more stuff!

Thanks for looking!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.