SOLD FS/FT: Kicker zx550.2

Participant count
  • Participant list

cm2658
10+ year member

lovely
I got a Kicker zx550.2 for sale that I got from trading my P2002 and a pair of Kole 12s for.. I needed something a bit bigger than my P2002 to push my 6x9s and tweeters, but this **** thing is 20' long and is impossible to mount.. Its currently mounted to my sub box thats closer to the front of the vehicle.. I guess this thing is more of a 'subwoofer' amp and Im looking to sell/trade this.. Id really really like to trade for a RF T4004 amp to match my two T3002s that are on my subs, but I'll consider any reasonable trade offers for a physically smaller 2 or 4 channel amp.. I know the T4004 is kinda big but i dont care because itd match in that case, besides I'm a Kicker hater and need this thing out of my vehicle asap.. I'm asking $200 shipped which is probably a lot based on my research but I know I can get $200 for it off craigslist, especially when all the Kicker lovin high school kids get their Christmas money later this week:greedy:... I thought I'd post it on here anyways just for the possibility of maybe being able to make a trade for a T4004 or something else reasonable.. I'd be willing to throw cash in with this amp if it was worth it, and I may expect to receive cash plus an amp in trade for mine if youre trying to throw me something funky.

I'll add some more pics when it warms up a little bit, this pic is from when i first got it, hopefully the audiobahn amp is enough to show it was taken by me because I have the audiobahn amp for sale on her as well.. Idk how a 550watt amp is the same length as a 2kW amp, even if audiobahn is somewhat underrated in some opinions.

sorry, i sold it earlier today.. the high schoolers christmas money came thru as anticipated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.