SOLD FS: Pair of BNIB ed 7KV.2's

h0ndaking03
10+ year member

I have for sale a pair of Elemental Designs 7KV.2's. I purchased these from 6spdcoupe (don) on diyma.com something like 2 or 3 months ago for a set up I was planning. Never been powered only taken out of box to test fit (realized they wouldn't easily fit where I wanted them to fit) so here we are. I'm only selling because I personally don't want to do the work required to make them fit where I want.

Im asking $100 plus shipping for these beauties.

oh I also have a nine.2x that needs repair (not exactly sure of what needs to be repaired though) 50 bucks takes it if anyones interested . 10/10 on the cosmetics

I believe the output stage is fried. I was told that it was $60 fix at most. Definitely worth repairing but I was installing my nine.5's anyway so I didn't bother with it.

840b6324.jpg

get these before my son does, lmao

d914cb98.jpg

76778ce4.jpg

f57c9905.jpg

f1c15154.jpg

67d85ce9.jpg

5a03cda7.jpg

Yeah just a little dusty

oh yeah I forgot to mention.... mdf baffles are included

also these are d4

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.