SOLD FS: Pair of JL 10W3v1 D4's

Participant count
  • Participant list

VQ35max
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Took some new pics, hopefully these will sell post-holidays when everyone isn't so broke. $110 shipped. Will sell for less if you're local and want to pick up.

axsvxwongq.jpg

vyhjyyvzzs.jpg

uxxpspnfzo.jpg

ssqyzcyezm.jpg

arqhlgyjsn.jpg

fgerhofezl.jpg

xttmfgehpj.jpg

bgxzoehnaj.jpg

hloavclqtd.jpg

I think they can take 450 a piece easily.

u need 2 run 800 to that w3 if u really want it to shine.........i have one 10w3 with 600watts going to it at it likes it alot

no i owned a JL W3 V1 and it could have taken more power than the 500 watts that i gave it, JL subs are very durable especially the new ones if you have the W3V2
well i have my 10w3 (the first versions.with 250rms)

in a 2 cube ported box tuned 2 29hz and it loves it...i have a house amp powering it

when i had it in my car i was throwing 600watts daily and at comps i was throwing 750watts to each of them...and mind u i have no problems with it..i have my subs for 5 years now....and no i'm not saying people should double there power ..i'm just saying for the w3 line its very underrated...jlaudio tech guys will tell u that..they dont reccomend u do so but if u do it has no problem taking it

thats what was told to me..and there right

got vid 2 prove it...playing a 13-19hz test tone with 600wats and it didnt show sign of stress

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.