Fun with Ebay bodykits.

i love my 04 cavalier. and my 92 cavalier(which is kitted and black car next to sunfire in pics, cant really see it though but will post pics if needed or wanted)
I've driven both a new body style and old z24 version like you have. Fun little cars if they are manual. I just don't understand the thinking behind slapping on random body panels/kits to a clean ride just to make it different, with total disregard to the looks of the end product.

I'm old though, I don't get the ricer craze or alot of things youngins do these days. Style definately changes with each generation.

3-4-07001.jpg

blackcav.jpg

Picture039.jpg

and how it sits today because i lost interest in the car and wasting money on it

5-28-06079.jpg

I've driven both a new body style and old z24 version like you have. Fun little cars if they are manual. I just don't understand the thinking behind slapping on random body panels/kits to a clean ride just to make it different, with total disregard to the looks of the end product.
I'm old though, I don't get the ricer craze or alot of things youngins do these days. Style definately changes with each generation.
yeah my black car was done right after i turned 17 and no longer care for any of that stuff anymore and no way in hell would i ever through a kit on my 04 its a daily driver looks fine the way it is and now only care about doing audio nothing more

I like the new/red cavalier, nice car. The older black one isn't too bad, I like the stock z24 ground effects better, but it doesn't look anywhere near as outlandish as the body kit on the OPS friends ride.

that car runs 14 second quarter miles too. so not just a ricer. oh and its an automatic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
slips or fail...

*I wasted my 3k post on this so make it happen.

I'm with you there. My son has a nice '07 350z and about a month ago he put lambo doors on it. I hate it.

I'm with you there. My son has a nice '07 350z and about a month ago he put lambo doors on it. I hate it.
I'd slam my kids head in the lambo door if he did that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'd slam my kids head in the lambo door if he did that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
It might happen yet.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I like the new/red cavalier, nice car. The older black one isn't too bad, I like the stock z24 ground effects better, but it doesn't look anywhere near as outlandish as the body kit on the OPS friends ride.
yeah i love my newer car

how did it go from a drivable car to a pile?
what do you mean by that? If your referring to how it looks now its because i was going to repaint it so i sanded it down and decided f this car im tired of working on it

what do you mean by that? If your referring to how it looks now its because i was going to repaint it so i sanded it down and decided f this car im tired of working on it
That can happen at the body work stage....that stuff *****!

wtf is that ****?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

well...i guess what they say is true, we all learn from our own mistakes and others as well!!

haha goodluck with that:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.