Fun with Ebay bodykits.

my $3xx.xx bodykit fit fine..

910032797_l.jpg

Painted and put on myself and I **** at any bodywork.

Too much F&F I'm guessing. Also, a Sunfire is a girl's car and is completely worthless as a show/race car unless you have about 10g's to put into it.
car7.jpg
say that to mehhhhh mines is coming out preety solid i dont think to much people do the 4 door i think mine is better hahah jk nice sunfire tho

Different rims and that'd look good
they were cheap and my first set, decent lip on them.. I just went with what I could afford at the time, they look better than the stock lol. I will be changing them up soon though anyhow, any ding in the road on 19s = dents them as my vehicle was only supposed to have 18s apparently.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Can somebody tell me WHY THE **** people ruin otherwise decent looking cars? The F&F trend went out of style about 5 years ago. I wouldn't be caught dead riding in that POS with eBay kit.

I can't believe people still do this to their cars, I am in shock.

You can do a bit of tail light tint, paint/shave emblems, throw some springs on it, and you're good to go. A much better way to spend $400:

IMG_0297.jpg

Can somebody tell me WHY THE **** people ruin otherwise decent looking cars? The F&F trend went out of style about 5 years ago. I wouldn't be caught dead riding in that POS with eBay kit.
I can't believe people still do this to their cars, I am in shock.
Its the same reason people still make donks. They get it in their head that bigger or more is better, no matter how bad they fuk up the appearance of the vehicle to add that extra bit of wheel, body kit, whatever. I cannot see the logic in thinking its an appearance upgrade, not even a little bit.

Its the same reason people still make donks. They get it in their head that bigger or more is better, no matter how bad they fuk up the appearance of the vehicle to add that extra bit of wheel, body kit, whatever. I cannot see the logic in thinking its an appearance upgrade, not even a little bit.
it's all preference. they like it, so they do it. you dont like it, so you dont do it.

thats how everything is. but i feel you on the rice craze

its called being unique

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.