Giveaway time! Reply to enter: STFU SOUND DEADENER 250 MIL

Box rise holmes....just admit it, you can't handle 1 ohm 

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Why? you gonna be there?
no i'm not gay.. and u know nothing about "boxes" just things that rise ****..

Lol... 34hz to go low?.. in a small box no less?.. lmfao gramps
i didn't rec anything just that what he said.. i just said if he listened to rap and don't have ss filter not to go above 34hz.. take your pills and leave me the f alone, about sick of u bitc^hing on every thread...

i didn't rec anything just that what he said.. i just said if he listened to rap and don't have ss filter not to go above 34hz.. take your pills and leave me the f alone, about sick of u bitc^hing on every thread...
There is a button available to block you idiot... lol... got anymore "Good advice" for me... the fact that you spew box advice and had to purchase your last box says volumes. In addition the ghetto install in your videos leaves me laughing at your 962 "tested" or whatever it ... along with deck powered highs!.. the expert reigns again... keep on trollin man

Just calling em like I see em'

Like in this thread...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/635497-fuse-amp-question.html

Amazing post count dont you think?

jubPPIv.jpg

Jeez... he's unstoppable!

I rack up all my posts in giveaways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date