GOOD NEWS!! Car just broken into...

Over 10 audio reported thefts in last 2months. There use to maybe 1 a month and its usually just hu stolen
I hope they find something. They took prints on my truck too and said my case would be signed to an investigator and he would keep me updated..... I never heard back from them. I think they say that to make themselves sound like they really care. Maybe they will catch them this time

They won't find the gear because they won't be looking for it. If someone else finds it and reports it, they might send a cop to look into it but other than that, they don't give a rat's arse about you or your property.

They told my son they didn't have the manpower to look for my stolen truck and I can believe that.... they're too busy busting into my shop and threatening to throw me in a cage if I do another demo and try to make a living.

I hope they find something. They took prints on my truck too and said my case would be signed to an investigator and he would keep me updated..... I never heard back from them. I think they say that to make themselves sound like they really care. Maybe they will catch them this time
I don't expect much I know its all gone. Removing amps an batts as soon as there done so they don't hit me tonight being no windows an broken trunk latch

We've had break-ins in my neighborhood and area for last couple weeks.. Six cars on my street were hit, mine was left alone!!

And I do have a car audio sticker on it!!!

LOL why I have a pager alarm, Park in front of the Maintenance guys apt. and park on camera. Apartment living has it's perks. I agree though with not showing off. I turn my audio down about half a mile from my house too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.