Got a sound violation ticket.

then my dads louder than your in that case

Ure dad had a bigger bike then a Scream Eagle Electra Glide? U know what that is? Its one of Harley meanest bikes, 103 cubic inches twin cam goodness

Idk if i could handle being around a bike louder then that....

I was also in the same situation (151 dollar fine) and I definately didn't want to pay it. I talked to a few of my local cops that I knew, and they simply told me to plead not guilty so I had the chance to talk to somebody and explain my story. When the cop pulled me over, I told him I was confused about the law (which I was) I stated that I didn't know it was illegal to play my music at a moderate volume during the daytime. He was nice about it, he explained the law to me and then told me to just show up to the court date and they should be able to figure something out.

I got to talk to somebody about it, and I didn't even really have to talk. The guy just told me "It seems that you just had a simple misunderstanding of the law, i'll drop the ticket." And that was that. It can't hurt to plead not guilty, or at least in my state. But if not, i'm sure you will find a way to pay for the ticket. Good luck, we all get a little irrisponsible at times. Live and learn.

i wonder how many of you turn it down at a stop light when your favorite song is playing ? that is the real question.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif
I do... don't want to spend the extra monies on a ticket that i could be spending on audio shaitz

You should really just stop posting, I'm not sure how old you are but you have the maturity level of an 8 year old and the spelling/grammar of a 5 year old...
Well my college GPA says different, so i dont care?

You're the type of people they're referring to. Who cares that you live in the ghetto? I don't. Police don't have to worry about the dumb **** they do in the hood. So they ding you for dumb **** like sound ordinance.
Your just talking shit with no point, i dont live in the ghetto. Point is loud music isnt hurting anyone so stop acting like it.

I dont live in the ghetto moron, my dad grew up there and i have lots of friends in downtown. Ive never pulled over for it, so how am i the type of person they're referring too?

The education system has failed you then son.
So ure telling me i cant fix an ultrasound machine because i cant use proper grammar? Lol is your life so sad you have to attack people you dont know? You can sit there ans say w/e you please while i meet scouts from GE and Saumsung. You couldnt affect me if you wanted, i have to much positive reinforcement in my life.

So ure telling me i cant fix an ultrasound machine because i cant use proper grammar? Lol is your life so sad you have to attack people you dont know? You can sit there ans say w/e you please while i meet scouts from GE and Saumsung. You couldnt affect me if you wanted, i have to much positive reinforcement in my life.
Yet you feel the need to constantly defend yourself on here...

Yet you feel the need to constantly defend yourself on here...

hahahah shut up, he did the crime. Ure so retarded, ure face in prob more offensive then his system... just shush, it as already proven that hes not just trying to weasel out. If the cop followed procedure he should pay the fine, if he didnt it should be thrown out. Crime hahaha try living in 3rd ward houston, u wont call loud systems a crime when ure gettin ure *** beat for some shoes
Your just talking shit with no point, i dont live in the ghetto. Point is loud music isnt hurting anyone so stop acting like it.
See bold please.

..and I didn't say loud music was hurting anyone, you turd. It's simply illegal to make noise over a certain level in residential areas or really where ever a police officer feels like saying it is.

Point is.. if you know you're doing something illegal then you should probably watch for the police if you don't want to get caught. If you DO end up getting caught, don't ***** about the reprocussions because you KNEW in the first place that this all was a possibility.

coolstorybro.jpg

in colorado its called "sound reproduction" and if they can hear a stereo more then 3 car length's away you can get a ticket.I tied to fight it. i asked the cop what i had in my car he said he didnt know because he didnt look in side and i said well then i dont have a stereo in my car.the judge didnt care one bit.I was hanging out at the local friday night hang out at sonics and there was more then 100 cars in the parking lots.

ya bro 17 is a hard time in life.. HS.. GOSH how does anyone do it..
$168 is chump change..

Lolz that is nothing.. try $500+ a ticket on 2 tickets and two advanced driving classes they were either 12 or 18hrs or some crap.. and $100 each. so like $1200-$1500 for two tickets.. 103 in a 45 and 75 in a 45
124ygxz.jpg

I'm glad my system can't be heard much outside of my car unless it's going near full tilt. Thankfully my car was considered a "luxury SUV" by GM so they put a bunch of deadening and foam in most of the panels to help reduce the road noise, and it helps keep the music inside the car.

I worry about getting a ticket though because my front stage can be heard pretty easily outside of my car. I need some MLV and deadening on my doors. The MLV and deadening is cheaper than a ticket FWIW.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Tek18

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Tek18
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date