Got my first ticket for my system.

mail it in and pay less than if you were to fight it
Wrong there!! Back about 4-5 years ago when I got a noise ord. ticket, I went to court and the judge threw it out....and all I paid was court cost. Since it was thrown out, didn't go on my record, therefore, insurance didn't see it and my insurance won't go up. Friend of mine just paid his and he saw his insurance increase about 10% a month!!!!!!

Guess it depends on where you are and who you are too. Good luck man.

V.

Wrong there!! Back about 4-5 years ago when I got a noise ord. ticket, I went to court and the judge threw it out....and all I paid was court cost. Since it was thrown out, didn't go on my record, therefore, insurance didn't see it and my insurance won't go up. Friend of mine just paid his and he saw his insurance increase about 10% a month!!!!!!Guess it depends on where you are and who you are too. Good luck man.

V.
noise ordinance shouldnt raise insurance becuase its considered an equipment violation i believe,like a loud muffler for example

whats not so loud to you maybe really loud to other people

think of it this way

say you're sitting out side drinking a lemonade with your best friends, then a f-350 passes by with country on the radio....ruins the moment. Same with this. Bass heavy music is usually pretty crappy.

whats not so loud to you maybe really loud to other people
think of it this way

say you're sitting out side drinking a lemonade with your best friends, then a f-350 passes by with country on the radio....ruins the moment. Same with this. Bass heavy music is usually pretty crappy.
ruins the moment? What are you, gay?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DjiNN

10+ year member
Posts but still a NooB
DjiNN
Brooklyn, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date