Has Anyone Bench Tested The New Hifonics Brutus BRZ Amplifier Yet?

I agree, would be plenty of power for two cvr's . there is not a big difference in price, i would get the brz1700 to have the extra power available to upgrade later

I agree, would be plenty of power for two cvr's . there is not a big difference in price, i would get the brz1700 to have the extra power available to upgrade later
or buy a smaller amp to save money on other parts of the system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

today , turned the car on amp is in protect before music even played. only been installed two days. checked all connections/wiring, everything is ok. Voltage never dropped below 13, actual 1.3 ohm load. We will see how vminnovations handles the exchange

today , turned the car on amp is in protect before music even played. only been installed two days. checked all connections/wiring, everything is ok. Voltage never dropped below 13, actual 1.3 ohm load. We will see how vminnovations handles the exchange
Shoot...that means I gotta test out my BRZ 1700 quick...it just came in yesterday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.