Has anyone had any work done @ Altamere In Dallas on Lemmon?

Participant count
  • Participant list

rmpagejr3
10+ year member

Have a bunch of stuff that I need installed and figured to shop around some of the local shops to see what they would charge. I have a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The stuff that I have is"

Kenwood DNX-5120 Nav Unit (Already have the harness & ipod cable)

2 JL 10W1-V2 subs

2 Sets of Polk DB561S Door Speakers

1 Kenwood KAC-X40 Amp

1 Kenwood KAC-X10D Amp

RF Dual Amp Wiring Kit

With them building me a ported box for the subs and installation he told me it would cost $325. Is this a fair price? Has anyone had any experience with them? Thanks!

they did my compustar alarm years ago.

get an itemized estimate to uncover hidden costs.

see if it is a 'basic' install (screw speakers to the door) or are they going to use or make baffles for the speakers, etc.

The only itemized thing I got was the headunit and he told me 80. Know of any other places around dallas I might try besides any of the big box stores?

The only itemized thing I got was the headunit and he told me 80. Know of any other places around dallas I might try besides any of the big box stores?
where do you live, near that shop?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...