Hello fellow Car Audio enthusiasts

Whoa Whoa Whoa Mr. High Horse. I take it that you are one of those people that takes everything wayyyyyy too seriously. You could be a big help on this site helping out the newer members. I hate to break this to you BUT, you arent the only one here who knows what they are doing. There are other shop owners here, Veteran competitors, company owners and many many people with different backgrounds in audio. Now im willing to bet you could help out on this site but if you cant handle some stupid playful banter like you have already been presented with then i dont see the need in you being here.
Welcome to ca.com btw.
LMAO you banned me for not giving you a prize in the THUNDERDOME! And you're telling this guy if he can't handle this he should leave?

Pretty much.
You take banning way too personal bruh bruh. Let it go. Woo-sah.
ummm no, you banned me and cried like a little baby when you didn't get a prize. After my ban was over I made another contest and gave away two prizes. Never made a thread complaining about being banned or anything. All I want is for you to follow in the steps of MOT and get off my nuts, especially when I'm doing something that helps the site.

ummm no, you banned me and cried like a little baby when you didn't get a prize. After my ban was over I made another contest and gave away two prizes. Never made a thread complaining about being banned or anything. All I want is for you to follow in the steps of MOT and get off my nuts, especially when I'm doing something that helps the site.
Lulz. Did i cry sorta like you are crying now ?? Get over yourself. The site is going down hill whether you make post count threads or not. Its economics. Car audio goes down hill so car audio forums go down hill. You aren't helping the site, you're just finding something to do in the intermediate before the site picks back up.

Thanks to the first 2 and to you WF9 I welcome your efforts. Maybe this will help with my back ground. I did this install 7 years ago.
392803971.jpg

392803972.jpg

392803976.jpg
Yo installer dude I'm really liking those speaker enclosures in the door. How'd you do that?

Lulz. Did i cry sorta like you are crying now ?? Get over yourself. The site is going down hill whether you make post count threads or not. Its economics. Car audio goes down hill so car audio forums go down hill. You aren't helping the site, you're just finding something to do in the intermediate before the site picks back up.
when should we expect to see this?

WOW 1st post and I've already found the asshats. I'm more than happy to help anyone that has a real passion for car audio and takes it seriously but if all this place is, is a bunch of smart *** children then I'll take my 23 years of skills and knowledge and be on my way. One of the reasons I don't frequent car audio forums is because of this type of attitude. Unfortunate for you. I would have posted more "how to's" than you could imagine. I think I'll read other posts to see if I want to stick around.
I agree with you to an extent. But keep in mind this is the internet. There are idiots on here, then there are others who will enjoy seeing your work and getting advice. Don't let the idiots shy you away.

I wasn't implying that I'm the ****, I was giving you a history of my experience. Sorry if I came off that way. I have many, many tricks I've developed over the last 20 or so years. In 1990 I sold the stretch grill cloth for curved panels to N.A.M.E. (National academy of mobile electronics) to make enough money to start my business. That's where the video "Miracle door panels in less that 2 hours came from. When I started in the biz, there was only a motor and a battery under the hood.;)So I've been through the evolution of our industry. (Pre dash kit LMAO)

The install above is a pretty regular thing here. If you guys want to see more I'm happy to post some of our work. If not, that's fine too. As far as explaining how I built the doors on the Hummer goes, that would be pretty wordy. What I will do, next time I build something like those, is take photos for you guys if you like.

Our industry is under attack from so many levels. It's important we do the best we can for our customers. When someone isn't happy, they may not ever do a system again and just rely on an ipod or an OEM system. We have to really pay attention to the details, our survival depends on it. If you guys want me around, I'll be happy to share some of our techniques and installations. In the mean time, here's a few odds and ends from the past. I need to find a missing card for my camera that has some more recent stuff on it.

Well, if you've got the tools and the time you can make really nice installs. Problem is people here are DIY peeps so they don't have either to work with. I myself went with a pretty plane jane functional groundpounder wall setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.