Help building new system. Please and thank you.

that's exactly what you got....my honest opinion.....u mad, bro?

Not mad at all, just let me know what week of the month your period usually starts so I can avoid asking questions on this forum, ok lil mama? You live here, I understand that you see these questions asked quite a bit. But just relax baby girl.

Not mad at all, just let me know what week of the month your period usually starts so I can avoid asking questions on this forum, ok lil mama? You live here, I understand that you see these questions asked quite a bit. But just relax baby girl.
lol, not bad.....

But its all fun and games til someone gets [butt]hurt, or some Chinese dood named Sum Dum Fukk needs CA advice and alienates the playahs.

Then shit done got serious

Yeah its no biggie. He just came off a little bit premenstrual is all. There are other people, other forums that can offer the same "opinion", minus the online forum diva attitude. Gotta maintain that invisible rep ya know? Im not just some retard that wants everything for nothing. Last time I needed help on here, the man that helped me was rewarded for it. Thats how I do thangs.

Yeah its no biggie. He just came off a little bit premenstrual is all. There are other people, other forums that can offer the same "opinion", minus the online forum diva attitude. Gotta maintain that invisible rep ya know? Im not just some retard that wants everything for nothing. Last time I needed help on here, the man that helped me was rewarded for it. Thats how I do thangs.
z-i-p

Reward away

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dweLz

10+ year member
dweLz
portland,OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from