Help with Big 3, Gauge Size

Participant count
  • Participant list

Snyperx
10+ year member

I am looking at doing the Big 3 to my 2010 Mazda 6, but not sure which gauge to go with. Should I do a 4AWG kit or a 1/0AWG kit? My system will only be using a 650W amp @ 2 Ohms. The amp requires a 4AWG hookup. I probably don't even need the Big 3, but would be nice to have it done. Thanks.

Actually the big 3 is need on most cars. Especially the Japanese and European cars the stock wires on these cars is usually 8 gauge or less I always use 0 gauge

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Ok I didn't really think it mattered because ground is ground just wanted to be. Sure. So I'll do alt to bat, batt ground to alternator mount, and...
The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
Im pretty curious as well.I am wondering what all took place for the supply for the demand?
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...

About this thread

Snyperx

10+ year member
Snyperx
South Central, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from