Help with creating the right system

KiddCamaro99
10+ year member

Thank you in advance to all those who will give me advice.

I'm trying to build a system for my 99 Camaro. I found the custom stealth boxes and amp rack so my t top storage isn't disturbed and i'm ready to build my first system. Money or budget isn't a issue and i know what i want, i just do not know how to go about doing this system.

Here are the components and details i believe to be vital for you guys/gals HELP!

Subwoofers (2):

Pioneer TS-W2502D2 10 In. Champion Series PRO Subwoofer with 3000 Watts

10-inch Champion Series PRO subwoofer with 3000 Watts maximum (800 nominal) power handling

Basalt/carbon fiber reinforced IMPP cone with fiber-woven aramid surround

Dual 2-ohm voice coil for 1 or 4 ohm operation

20 Hz to 150 Hz frequency response with 90 dB sensitivity

Monster Cable MPC P300 BAP1000

1000 watts Monster 300 Amplifier Power Kit for 1 or 2 Amplifiers

1000 watts Monster 300 Amplifier Power Kit • New MIDI-Style PowerFuse • Assorted Installation Hardware Included • Magnetic Flux Tube Technology • Monster PowerSplit Power Distribution Block

Monster 300 DigiCap+ Stiffening Capacitor (1.0 Farad w/Digital Meter)

DigiCap® top display shows accurate readout of available system voltage.

Reverse polarity buzzer and auto disconnect to protect the Capacitor. Helps prevent amp clipping on peak or loud music transients.

22v peak

20 VDC rating with low internal resistance for increased, instant power transfer. Improved SPL, dynamics and sound.

For use in systems up to 1000 watts peak power.

My head unit is Pioneer AVH-P5200BT with bluetooth and navigation.

My big problem:

is the wiring i want not enough power.

do i need multiple capacitor

I want all i have choosen because of review and quality of Pioneer and Monster product. I have no idea what kind of Amp or Amps to get.There is also a Monster Cable Single amp wiring kit for 1500 wats peak.

I hope you followed me through out all that information, but someone please help me out I wanna show my Dad the system i put together and make him proud.

"Ditch the capacitor, and don't buy monster, it is overpriced..."

this>

capacitors are a waste of money, either do a big 3 upgrade to your car, or get a much nicer battery. (yellow/red top battery's ect.)

just make sure you are running 4gauge wire and up for the amp... Don't have to go with monster, they are expensive..

and you can do much better than those subs if your willing to pay some good money, which seems like you are.

also what head unit are you using? door speakers? and are you running any 4 channel amps? or just the sub amp?

both of you said ditch the capacitors so koo. at subdicted, i have memphis audio components, and no amps at the moment just bought the car about two months ago, but my head unit is a Pioneer AVH-P5200BT with bluetooth and navigation.

both of you said ditch the capacitors so koo. at subdicted, i have memphis audio components, and no amps at the moment just bought the car about two months ago, but my head unit is a Pioneer AVH-P5200BT with bluetooth and navigation.

the price to spend is non existing i work hard fr the best but im not too into the whole performance vehicle i dont do shows with it, i want great quality but not pointless ish it for my personal enjoyment. and the depth is 9 inches

if i were you, i'd look into some fi ssd's or fi q's! great sound quality and get loud!

and amps. well theres lots to choose from, but zapco, sundown, us amps... those are some really good sound quality amps. zapco being one of the best!

and stealth boxes won't let you go to competitions and expect to win haha

also how many cubic ft are these boxes? and what tuning are they too?

i know that much my dad and family do competitions thats one reason i want to kind of do it on my own proof my self then get me a competition car Mounting Depth: 9"

Volume: .6 cu.ft. Sealed Enclosure

and thanks lol

I second the Fi SSDs if you want a good all around sub for a good price. The best thing to do is figure out your personal goals. Its hard for us to tell you what is best, or good, when it isnt going into our car. If you want deep, low bass, or loud, high bass, if you want a peak or flat response. The subwoofer specs will come into play and then the enclosure. You'll also need to consider how much power you're looking to run and what kind of electrical upgrades you're willing to do. Your system can be as simple or complex as you want to make it.

I second the Fi SSDs if you want a good all around sub for a good price. The best thing to do is figure out your personal goals. Its hard for us to tell you what is best, or good, when it isnt going into our car. If you want deep, low bass, or loud, high bass, if you want a peak or flat response. The subwoofer specs will come into play and then the enclosure. You'll also need to consider how much power you're looking to run and what kind of electrical upgrades you're willing to do. Your system can be as simple or complex as you want to make it.
this>

need to give us a lot more info..

If anyone is still down to answer these questions here is my information. My components are well taken car of all i need is to know what subs, wirings, amps, and many of you said no to capacitors so anymore word on those. I'm looking for Good Low bass that is loud, and amp good wiring to handle two 10" with whatever good subs are recommended. i have stealth enclosures for my 4th generation camaro i put the link to em in a previous post. I didn't realize i wasnt narrowing in on what i wanted , sorry guys. help me build a system was the title all i have are components no amp to those. my goal is to build a good quality system with low loud bass. And amps to handle i want i guess recommendations and what i should do. According to majority of folks my original selection was mediocre lol so i trashed it, new goal is a loud clear crispy low bass system. i hope that helped more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.