Help with my factory installed HU -or- stereo PLEASE!

I agree, instead of fiddling around with your stock hu just spend the time and money in finding an adapter and buying a hu that will last longer sound better and is more expandable than the factory hu.

Thanks for all the help guys but I'm 90% sure now that it's my burner on my PC that's messing up the CDs because I burned two CDs on my friend's PC and they worked perfectly fine in my car so I'm going to purchase a new CD burner I suppose and hopefully it will solve my problems. Thanks again.

Well, got my new CD burner installed and luckily that's what the problem is! I still have a few problems where sometimes it won't read the CD the right way in my car the first time I try to play it but if that's the only problem I have then I'm good. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks for the help again guys, I'll post here in a few days when I get my stuff installed and have some nice pics and maybe a vid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.