Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

patton422
10+ year member

Hey guyI havent had a system now for years so any help is apreciated. I am gonna have 1200-1500 watts @ 1 ohm and I want some subs. The box can be anything I am gonna build I have only had sealed soi I am thinking ported. but I want 1 or 2 12"s getting the power. it will be in a trunk of a buick(POS) but I want a system. My buddy got V-Maxxs thy were low but I don't think they had any hit to them it might have been the setup. I want SQ to SQL with a definite mixture of the hard hits and can do the lows. Price I was looking for something under 300. Can anyone help

do a search and it'll be easier on you rather than starting a thread. People see this kind of thread everyday and they all get tired of contributing to it when they have to restate everything a hundred times.

But go to http://www.mach5audio.com and get your self a nice IXL-15 if you can fit it. Best bang for the buck IMHO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.