Hey guys caraudio.com old timer here in need of some Speaker advice

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys, I haven't posted on here in prob 2 or 3 years thought I'd stop by and see if it was still cool and informative like it always has been. I drive a 00 Mustang which comes stock with one of the best stereo systems I've heard for the time, the Mach system. Well mine is finally wearing out somewhat. Any suggestions for some nice 6.5s or maybe a driver I could put where the Mach stereos fit near the window for people that know the setup. Any amp suggestions would be great as well. I plan on getting a Nakamichi HU or maybe an eclipse if I can't get the Nakimichi for a decent price. I was thinking maybe some Seas, or some CDTs. Thanks for the help guys much appreciated. Heres a pic of my own freakn ungodly badass ED K setup. You caraudio.com vets will appreciate this, sorry I only have one pic it doesn't do it much justice.
STEVEED_l.jpg

Heres my kick ass 2003 GSX-R and some eyecandy to go with it, any one else ride?

STEVESBIKE_l.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.