Hids

Where do you guys buy your hids? My last pair came from ddm tuning and I will not be buying again from them, I bought hids from them and they basically just dropshipped from china the set didnt last a year. Does anyone here have a reputable hid seller?

Where do you guys buy your hids? My last pair came from ddm tuning and I will not be buying again from them, I bought hids from them and they basically just dropshipped from china the set didnt last a year. Does anyone here have a reputable hid seller?
Got my 55w ones from hid warehouse....

They are unbelievably bright, and with projector housing they don't blind people.

I had some from ddm tuning before that were great for the price. lasted for years and sold that car. Guess you got some faulty ones

Got my 55w ones from hid warehouse....
They are unbelievably bright, and with projector housing they don't blind people.
A true set of 55s will be like a sun gun I understand with a housing to tone them down but **** my buddies jeep had them for off reading and with blackout covers at night and all most every person still flashed there lights at us and they were beyond bright. Have you ever been pulled over

i'm on my 6th year with ddm tuning, they are local in my area. I only got a replacement light bulb set for 7 bucks last year kuz the last one worn out, the ballasts and everything working strong. You got a pretty bad batch.

All my cars have factory hids.. I dont buy cheap nikka mobiles. Putting hids in your hoopty *** factory reflectors is a sh1t idea. They look like ***, have awful spread, and hotspot and blind innocent oncoming traffic. Course, im sure you're just another hoodrat gonna buy the 6 or 8 or higher k bulbs, cuz it gives you more streetcred, yo. 4300k projectors. Either factory or retrofit, or you're an idiot hoodrat. (Course, you drive a nigpala, so of course you're a hoodrat)

All my cars have factory hids.. I dont buy cheap nikka mobiles. Putting hids in your hoopty *** factory reflectors is a sh1t idea. They look like ***, have awful spread, and hotspot and blind innocent oncoming traffic. Course, im sure you're just another hoodrat gonna buy the 6 or 8 or higher k bulbs, cuz it gives you more streetcred, yo. 4300k projectors. Either factory or retrofit, or you're an idiot hoodrat. (Course, you drive a nigpala, so of course you're a hoodrat)

Man whats your issue? Where all this coming from? all the negativity in your heart bro it must ***** bro but chill Im here for knowledge.

Man whats your issue? Where all this coming from? all the negativity in your heart bro it must ***** bro but chill Im here for knowledge.
Typical CA.com a-hole, just ignore him.

I've got DDM kits in a few diff cars, some are 4-5 years old and on original bulbs. I tried xentech years ago, worst crap out there IMO.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MrImpalaSS

MrImpalaSS
Modesto CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
trumpet