joeu3
10+ year member

SOLD

Item(s) for Sale:

Hifonics Colossus

3200 watts blah blah blah

I'm sure you guys know..

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, works perfect. The pictures make it look super clean, there are some very minor scratches. But, still looks just fine.

I'll include all my wiring for it, 1/0 awg and the 300 amp fuse.

I'm also selling my sub, it will be listed in the sub classifieds..

Hate to see this go but it's time to move on..

Just pulled it out of my truck yesterday..

Price:

$300

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I guess depends on location.

~$25ish

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG1119.jpg

IMAG1120.jpg

IMAG1121.jpg

IMAG1122.jpg

IMAG1123.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a nasty amp. What car did u have this in. Just got the brz2400. Did this amp do justice for your cerwin 15? Have u ever clammped this amp. Curious migjt want to buy. Is this thing power hungry. Did u need a ho alt to run this.

Thats a nasty amp. What car did u have this in. Just got the brz2400. Did this amp do justice for your cerwin 15? Have u ever clammped this amp. Curious migjt want to buy. Is this thing power hungry. Did u need a ho alt to run this.
of course it did, it does rated, yes its power hungry, and yes you do.

p.s great price. holy **** hah

u will definitely need to upgrade your alt., otherwise even with two batts, I doubt you'l get a few hard hits before you start to run under 12V.

If you check out my gallery I have pics of my setup there. As a daily I had it wired at 2 ohms (one channel per vc) and when I felt like showing it off, u can see in the wiring pic, I made a quick bridge to drop it to one ohm. This amp, I would say, is all I could ask for to push my stroker without really breaking the bank. Stroker sounded awesome at low levels and crazy turned up. Never had a problem with the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.