HoLeeS

BigRed98Ram
10+ year member

Eats Fords
HAHAHA my friend baught one of these for his car and well smashed his car about 2 days before it arrived at his house. He wants to toss it to me cheap and I was thinking about throwing it into my altima. Dont know what size it is but can i get any information on the sub from people here is it worth it since im gettin it dirt cheap

HAHAHA my friend baught one of these for his car and well smashed his car about 2 days before it arrived at his house. He wants to toss it to me cheap and I was thinking about throwing it into my altima. Dont know what size it is but can i get any information on the sub from people here is it worth it since im gettin it dirt cheap
Looks like it has to be a 15.

My God... I want to kill myself after reading this:

"If your ready bring home 1st place your at the right place. If your using anything else you'll just get second and be the first looser."

And yes, that is a straight copy/paste from their website. How the **** do people honestly not know the difference between your and you're. It's about as bad at eD's website.

Wow... they say "allot" too. IT'S TWO ****ING WORDS PEOPLE!

My God... I want to kill myself after reading this:
"If your ready bring home 1st place your at the right place. If your using anything else you'll just get second and be the first looser."

And yes, that is a straight copy/paste from their website. How the **** do people honestly not know the difference between your and you're. It's about as bad at eD's website.

Wow... they say "allot" too. IT'S TWO ****ING WORDS PEOPLE!
Fuvkin A man... it's a south african company!!!! I want you to create a website speaking whatever the hell they speak. If you can do that with ZERO grammatical errors, then I would be extremely impressed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Fuvkin A man... it's a south african company!!!! I want you to create a website speaking whatever the hell they speak.
You're looking at one right now smart guy. They mostly speak ENGLISH.
If you can do that with ZERO grammatical errors, then I would be extremely impressed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Hire a proofreader that can actully read?

I have no idea where he got it and its a 15. I have no idea what to use to power that thing if i buy it and well i like how the site says 7000wrms and then under the adobe file it says to stay at around 5000wrms max for it wtf. Would this just destroy my altima..... Maybe a little person in a hampster wheel will do the trick for power

ohh i can find 5kwrms no prob was gpmma get a earthquake amp at 20hms for 6kwrms brideged and prolly 2-3 bats and then some components and tv for the car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BigRed98Ram

10+ year member
Eats Fords
BigRed98Ram
Chicago Il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date