holy SMOKE!

STOP

You need to start documenting EVERYTHING..

Phone calls, times, dates, names. EVERYTHING.

Keep all of your receipts and cashed checks stubs.

Take a trustworthy friend with you and talk to the manager/owner in person. If they don't make it right you have to take them to small claims court. If you document everything, you will win.

oh and i forgot to mention he said "your subs are old, they are out of warranty, they don't last forever." yes they are out of warranty but only by a few months... i bought them on sale bc the new series had come out... so he thinks they are really two years out of warranty

No- you can do a couple of things.

First off- go to court on your own. No cost except the time you spend building your case etc.

You can get one of those lawyers that won't charge unless you win. (of course even if you do win and they charge, you may only win enough to pay the lawyer.)

Lastly is a normal lawyer paid hourly. Can get expensive- unless you know of someone in your family who is a lawyer or has any law experience.

i have to move back into college this weekend... which is here in arkansas but i'm changing rooms so i got a ton of crap to move... where are you at in arkansas

Like said above- document everything

That should be the first thought anytime you have a problem with a business.

but when i first showed up with them to joe... he said oh those are what i compete with... he said he'd take care of me

i have to move back into college this weekend... which is here in arkansas but i'm changing rooms so i got a ton of crap to move... where are you at in arkansas
I'm in Florida right now, going back up to Arkansas on Friday. I go to school at Harding in Searcy. Where will you be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.