Hook-up 3 Amp's To Factory Radio

THIRSTYCREW
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I need some help with this, so I want to install 3 amp's to an factory radio....(1)will be a 4ch for 6.5 front and rear door speaker's (2) will be for a pair of 8" in the rear deck (3) will be for a single sub in the trunk...but what would I need to send the signal from the radio to the amp's and no i can't change the radio it was to be the factoy one

wat you need is a line level convertor. i've seen them as big as 4 channels but for more then that you'll need either a crossover or a more expensive piece. but the good thing with the more expensive piece is it could also help your sound via a crossover or eq. wat kinda car is this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.