How can a Death Penalty take daily?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Djt5278

Erie, PA
Working on upgrading my stereo, currently have a Death penalty 15 in a 4.3 cube box. I have a digital designs M3C on the way, along with all new sky high 1/0 wiring. I have a 150 amp alternator and an agm battery under the hood. I know my electrical won't be able to keep up with the M3c so I want to tune it down.

How should I go about doing this, and how much should I give to the DP for 1) daily and 2) burps.

What's the voice coil configuration on your DP? I have a 12" DP that took a Fosgate T2500-BDCP @ 1 ohm no sweat even then I was careful about setting the gain (oscope) and how I abused the subwoofer ie I didn't play it full tilt under tuning or clipped music all to hell.

What's the voice coil configuration on your DP? I have a 12" DP that took a Fosgate T2500-BDCP @ 1 ohm no sweat even then I was careful about setting the gain (oscope) and how I abused the subwoofer ie I didn't play it full tilt under tuning or clipped music all to hell.
you lie..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.