How do I wire only one speaker into car LOC inputs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

oarms1

CarAudio.com Newbie
Please can someone explain how to only tap into one speaker for my line output converter (LOC)?

The loc has a R+/- and a L+/-, so I was wondering if it is okay to connect both positives to the positive speaker terminal, and both negatives to the negative speaker terminal of only one speaker? Otherwise is there some other wiring method for using only one speaker.

The loc then runs to my amplifier through an RCA lead, which then powers my Subwoofer.

Many thanks

I have a 2018 Silverado tapped into the rear passenger side speaker for my loc. Works perfectly fine. Running a 12” alpine type r and you can hear it from blocks away. I’ll post pictures if you want or feel free to ask questions about the install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.