how many guys in WA state have 5k subs?

Terra after the 1st of the year let's get together and do a head to head...I'm game are we going for spl? Death match on subs? Let me know and ill meet you in tacovill ( tacoma ) and we can see what's what.....

What ride? Just spl that we are doing? Death match? It b funn....as long as we can shake hands and smile when its done! Should have my first aqx3500 in a week, next will be a few more weeks....that's a solid 7k and if I get the 16v setup in ill pull 8k I'm sure. And what you running for power? Might even make a pow wow out of it with some of da ca.com crew and hotdawgs n cokes!

Should b that way. But guessin from his not installed yet reply that he wants to do it based on install not sub. Should do it in my spl room. Sealed 4x8 room of 5 second burp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Alright sorry this took so long. Here's the update. I tried out all the sets of speakers, the black diamonds did not fit front or back. I think if...
5 ch amps can get expensive and most of the sub stage lacks power for a decent mid-sized sub. And end up running hot. Some times its best to look...
This is a little more money but well worth it from looking at the reviews. And it's Korean.
I wouldnt waste the time or money on OEM speakers to be placed back into any vehicle unless you plan to sale the vehicle and remove the after...
With half inch MDF, it's like 4.27cu/ft internally not including sub and port displacement. That's like 3.5 to 3.8cu/ft after displacement. You...

About this thread

mrezstreet

10+ year member
little guy with big dream
mrezstreet
olympia (elma) wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date