How to blow a 18" Fi BTL

I got yall. The reason I asked id because I thought about powering my 4 BTL's with 2 hifonics brutus 2610's each. Is that too much or will it laugh at them. I think I will do something other than sundown, aq, and rf amps. Just trying to take a different route. Not saying that there is anything wrong with them I am just taking a different route. Nor am I saying that Hifonics are all that. Just a thought.
I'm not sure what "each" means, but running a 2610 @ 1 ohm per sub would be gravy, assuming you have a beastly electrical setup.

I got yall. The reason I asked id because I thought about powering my 4 BTL's with 2 hifonics brutus 2610's each. Is that too much or will it laugh at them. I think I will do something other than sundown, aq, and rf amps. Just trying to take a different route. Not saying that there is anything wrong with them I am just taking a different route. Nor am I saying that Hifonics are all that. Just a thought.
i had a brutus amp be4 and they are a little overrated, if i were you i would go with 2 sundown 3500D's or 2 rockford 4000

I'm not sure what "each" means, but running a 2610 @ 1 ohm per sub would be gravy, assuming you have a beastly electrical setup.
This is what I mean:

Fi BTL- 2 2610's

Fi BTL- 2 2610's

Fi BTL- 2 2610's

Fi BTL- 2 2610's

Total at rated 20,800 so about 5200 each. Is this too much for daily?

aren't you having them reconed? why not beat the **** out em to see what they like and don't.. stinky is bad lol.. then recone em?
Dam I didnt think about that. I was so focused on the fact that I didn't blow one. Dang. Why didnt you give me this idea earlier? LOL not mad but dang.

This is what I mean:
Fi BTL- 2 2610's

Fi BTL- 2 2610's

Fi BTL- 2 2610's

Fi BTL- 2 2610's

depending on box... but most likely a little too much.. but thats great power as you will have overhead.. but its very box dependent.. you give em a small box/port they will most likely take that..

depending on box... but most likely a little too much.. but thats great power as you will have overhead.. but its very box dependent.. you give em a small box/port they will most likely take that..
I was thinking about a wall......here comes the rape lol

This is what I mean:
Fi BTL- 2 2610's

Fi BTL- 2 2610's

Fi BTL- 2 2610's

Fi BTL- 2 2610's

lol:laugh: they wouldnt survive for long...trust me 2500 to 3000 true rms is enough..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.