How to Convert MTS Video to MP4 for Mac?

andyniki
10+ year member

China
The quality of MTS(one of the AVCHD video formats) video is joyful, but MTS video is not accepted widely by portable devices (iPod, iPhone, PSP), movie editor(FCP, FCE, iMovie) or multimedia players such as QuickTime.MTS to Mp4 converter for Mac can directly convert MTS to MP4 for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, iMovie, iDVD, PSP, Zune, import MTS video to MP4 FCP, FCE, iMovie on Mac.

Mac OS MTS to Mp4 converter freely upload MTS files to QuickTime(mov),YouTube(flv)on Mac, also convert MTS video to HD video, MPEG, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, RM, RMVB, 3GP2, SWF etc on Mac and rip audio and save as AAC, AC3, AMR, M4A, MKA, MP3, MP2, RA, WAV, WMA, AIFF etc on Mac.

With Mac MTS to Mp4 converter, convert MTS, MPEG, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MOV, RM, RMVB, VOB video to MP4 and edit video(trim, crop, effect, setting, merge, snapshot etc.) on Mac, it also supports latest Mac OS X 10.6.2.

1:Install MTS Video Converter for Mac OS X and select Output Formats

Free download, install and run Mac MTS to MP4 Converter, click Add Files on the top of the interface, you can add more than one MTS files at one time,then click down drop list of Profiles, choose MP4 extension, of course, you can choose different resolution, such as 480*320, 680*480 etc

2: Edit MTS video on Mac with Mac MTS to MP4 Converter

Click Trim next to Add Files, you can set the starting time and ending time easily, click Setting, you can set resolution, Bit Rate, Frame Rate and Encoder etc. click Edit next to Trim, Crop and effect MTS video

3: Convert MTS to MP4 on Mac with MTS to MP4 converter for MAC OS X

Click Convert on the bottom of the interface to start convert MTS video to MP4 on Mac automatically.

I often hear people asking the question on how to convert mts to mp4 for ipod etc , i jsut have a try(andyniki) and it really can convert rm TO almoat all the common video formats,like avi,mp4,wmv,flv,mov,vob,etc,

it also can edit video and playback video ,have a try, can be useful and can be free download. just share good things with you!

Do you know what .MTS is? The .MTS file format is extension of AVCHD video format which is based on the popular MPEG-4 video codec and is a high definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video file format. Do you want to own a powerful MTS Converter and then use it to help you to convert mts file to avi,convert mts file to mpg, convert mts file to mp4, convert mts file to 3gp, convert mts to vob, convert mts to mov. To do this conversion, I also can share with you MTS to AVI Converter and MTS to MPG Converter or MTS to MPEG Converter

Do you want to convert mts for mac? I remember that I have used a powerful MTS Converter for Mac which is very helpful. I am sure you will be intrested in it.

MTS Converter for Mac is currently the best software running on Mac to convert MTS videos to other video, such as AVI, M4V, MOV, MPG, MP4, MPEG2, AVC/.264, MKV, FLV, etc. with high out-put quality and fast converting speed.

Meanwhile, MTS Converter for Mac allows you to put recorded video by camcorders on your iPod, iPhone, cell phone, MP3/MP4 multimedia player easily and fluently.

Besides, MTS converter for Mac has powerful editing function, such as "Trim" to get the wanted segment, "Crop" to delete the black sides and set "Effect" like brightness, saturation and contrast.

convert-mts-mac.gif

Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac is a full-featured tool for AVCHD camcorder users, which can convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, MOD, MOD) to common videos including AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. This powerful Mac AVCHD Converter can support various portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii and DS, Mobile Phones, Android Mobile, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, etc.

Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac, the best Mac AVCHD Converter software also makes it possible to trim your AVCHD (MTS, M2TS, MOD, HDV) video clips, crop video playing screen, add subtitle/watermark/artistic effects, adjust video image effects, customize parameters, preview your shot video, capture desired video images and calculate bit rate.

* Convert AVCHD videos to common popular video formats & HD videos.

* AVCHD videos are convertible for playback on many mobile devices.

* Extract AVCHD audio to various formats.

* High compatibility with various AVCHD camcorders and players

* Powerful editing functions to polish your shot video

* Capture pictures from AVCHD videos.

Free Trial:

Code:
apple.com/downloads/macosx/video/tanbeeavchdconverterformac.html
More Info:

Code:
tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac/
Hot tags: AVCHD Video Converter Mac ,HD Video Converter Mac ,mts converter for mac ,m2ts converter for mac ,mod converter for mac ,tod converter for mac ,convert mts files mac ,convert m2ts files mac ,convert mts to avi mac ,convert m2ts to avi mac ,convert mts to mov mac ,convert mts to mpeg mac ,convert m2ts to mov mac ,convert m2ts to mpeg mac ,convert mts to mkv mac ,convert m2ts to mkv mac, AVCHD Video Converter, MTS Converter, MOD Converter

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.