Southeast Region Huge Car Audio Show - Jacksonville, FL Aug 22-23

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
yea, i guess he had some issues....

i ran it on the meter today and started at a 113 and at the end of the of 30sec it was at 139.8 and still climbing, about .2db every second so who knows

im tyring to find some good songs to bass race to, my peak fhz is 52

Dont know, he never put these subs on the meter.

Hes got an SUV, I got a single cab pickup, from everything ive been reading, these are the hardest trucks to build pressure in

back from 2nd day....****** like the 1st day.....but oh well...3 weeks till state finals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif...

as for todays show.....it was a lil interesting....props to ben sales and his purple soundstream car i couldnt get enough on the demos from that car. loudest car there was the team pure pressure van "the gator". did a steady 157.9 on all 3 meters. lots of demos from it also....i finally talked my mother in law to letting step give her a hair trick. i didnt have a camera with me so im waiting for a friend to send me the vids and pics he took. hopefully i can get them tomorow

Blah, my first time competing, roasted 2 subs and somethings up with one of my amps, oh well. Havent felt like ****ing with it yet.

took 4th in MECCA driveby

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.