Southeast Region Huge Car Audio Show - Jacksonville, FL Aug 22-23

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
i wasnt there, he was texting me to my phone. i was gonna do but i went to bunnell last weekend and then there is one coming weekend here so i didnt go.

planning on it. i should be moving into a new house labor day weekend and hopefully can make it down there. i wish i went last year. looked like a good show. i was at sbn this past year. it was by the best show ive been to

planning on it. i should be moving into a new house labor day weekend and hopefully can make it down there. i wish i went last year. looked like a good show. i was at sbn this past year. it was by the best show ive been to
im looking forward to state finals. steps gonna have my explorer for the next few weeks. alot of **** to list in build but the most important part is the subs. its gonna be four soundstream t5 15's tuned low so i guess we'll see what kinda numbers i throw up. i was gonna run today but i cooked my highs and was aggravated and just bounced out:crap:

lol i know the feeling i was at sbn but i didnt compare and the road that the shoe was one was bumpy as hell and somehow my power wire came loose so i parked at a subway were were gonna eat it and i fixed it. well i guess its a little diff lol

ta36vl.jpg

5effxz.jpg

x4hlx0.jpg

2ezkbhg.jpg

23p4w0.jpg

b8wtae.jpg

2qm3t08.jpg

****, saying my truck wasnt much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

lol you gonna be there tommorrow?

i got some pics will post them up in a few. all in all....this show was lame as hell today, i hope sunday is better. me and ryan(lambofgood91) rolled out @ like 3 cus it ****** so bad.
congrats to me for toasting my highs on a demo(dont ask how yet im still trying to figure it out)
lol that was when my buddy was in there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.