I hate ricer pipes

My car has a 2.0L engine and i bet its faster. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Size of the engine isn't the only thing that matters.

Thats car specific..

umm your point?

The larger the engine the more air you flow which means the larger the pipe you need at a given RPM to acheive optimal Delta flow. optimal pipe diameter is flow specific, i flow more air i need a larger pipe.

i didnt even catch the statement about los of backpressure killing torque (not saying you said it) but that is just assanine. Back pressure is bad. some people here need to learn a bit about how delta flow works.

umm your point?
The larger the engine the more air you flow which means the larger the pipe you need at a given RPM to acheive optimal Delta flow. optimal pipe diameter is flow specific, i flow more air i need a larger pipe.

i didnt even catch the statement about los of backpressure killing torque (not saying you said it) but that is just assanine. Back pressure is bad. some people here need to learn a bit about how delta flow works.
i think my go-ped needs 2.5" from the header back. maybe i will just bum an exhaust system from a crx, about the same motor size an all.

Greddy header huh? since when do turbocars have headers. i guess you could consider the turbo manifold a header if it was a tubular race setup manifold? Anyway, ive rode in a talon with 22 psi and 3" exhaust and 3" wasnt even close to big enough. you cant really have big enough on turbo cars, but, yeah, it was freakin fast. i watched him race a WS6 trans am that pulled out his 13.1 timesslip and as "are you sure you want to still run". they raced and the talon put a severe ass whopin on the ws6. i guess it would have been nice for the owner of the ws6 to know that the talon was in the low 12 area. haha. turbopower, its the real deal.
There is a company who makes turbos that go in the back of the vehicle where the muffler normally goes. They dont have turbo manifolds. They have headers.

you ricer guys crack me up.......... you add bumpers and decals for an extra 10 horsepower. You lil- kids couldnt take on a v-8 with a tip and decals.
Sex is like driving a HONDA

SLOW

LOUD
I didn't see anyone say that a 4cyl car could take a v-8 with a tip and decals?

However, I test drove a 4cyl non turbo car that can easily demolish nearly any stock v8, with the exception of cars like the new 06 corvettes.

Lotus Elise, baby! 194 HP, 12 second 1/4, head-to-head with a Ferarri f40 twin turbo and a 2000 corvette on the track.

But anyways, I don't think anyone said that adding decals and a tip could make their car faster.

you ricer guys crack me up.......... you add bumpers and decals for an extra 10 horsepower. You lil- kids couldnt take on a v-8 with a tip and decals.
Sex is like driving a HONDA

SLOW

LOUD

you get what you paid for. Reason why "kids" dont get v8's? no money... and then when they rice... i dunno... hate it when chicks have an over riced up car and have the audiobahns booming in the back. its like gritting your teeth.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.