i think i got a bada$$ deal here

chief_bignut
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
so i went looking for a 3piece RIGID tool combo i saw at HD and stopped by a local shop they usually carry a good selection of equipment at pretty descent prices. so i walk in looking at the component sets thinking of picking up a couple when i get confronted by a friend and start talking to him and stuff and tell him what im looking for and he shows me a set of comps (fusion NV series 6.5 comps) so i ask to see the amps and he shows me a kicker zx350.4 so i ask what the total is for 2 sets of comps and the amp well he goes to the back and talks to the owner who comes out shakes my hand introduces himself and says go ahead give it to him for $120 i ask all of it? he says yeah you seem like a descent guy so i walked away with a pair of new fusion NV series comps and a new kicker zx350.4 for $120 then i go over to HD and find the combo i was looking for and expect to pay the $179 but a manager sees that it is damaged and says take $75 off. i didnt go looking for the discount or anything he gave it to me on his own turns out all that was damaged was the box and the carrying case that comes in it so i think i had a good day

7IxIhjMe0pbmq86vVtKXliRYo1_500.jpg

No really that was a good ass deal.

dude i think you got a really good deal but it was so hard to read because you made three pages of words into two sentences and i kinda got lost and started daydreaming half way through because i have ADD well not the real stuff i dont think i have it buy my mom says i have it so she put me on medication even though i dont really have it and think that parents that put their kids on that stuff are just too lazy to be good parents and discipline their kids so they rely on drugs to sedate them rather than to just teach them not to be stupid little kids lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chief_bignut

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
chief_bignut
McAllen, Texas, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date