Idea For Forum.

Tried this twice on other forums and it failed miserably. It's a lot more work to moderate in almost every aspect. I think that most would say these are the best classifieds because they are both busy and centralized.

Tried this twice on other forums and it failed miserably. It's a lot more work to moderate in almost every aspect. I think that most would say these are the best classifieds because they are both busy and centralized.
INdeed. Input from those with experience.

nG

Since we have so many users listing multiple items for sale in an ad, I think it would create more headache than helping out with things. Anymore input?
On forums with this situation there is a multiple items option

Its pretty simple

Sorry Ng,Since ur a mod why don't you move it to the right section? in the first post i state i don't know where to post this. And on the subsections we'd have a Garage Sale room. where if you have mutiply items you go thier.

Yeah, so you can have even ANOTHER subforum.

This thread is a perfect example of why this should NOT be done.

R-tards, or people who are in a hurry won't take the time to put it in the correct section...

I'll now move this thread to the correct section.

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.