Idea For Forum.

um come to the junkyard then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
where things are done right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/
holy cow I just went over there and didn't even realize I had registered there(I forgot) I have 10 unread messages, lolololol.

Then you have to make multiple threads for different items, which is ridiculous... makes it more cluttered and harder to keep track of
If you divided it up into Subwoofers, Speakers, Head Units, Amplifiers, Electrical/Wiring, EQ/Processing, and Other I think that would be good.

Yes if you were selling a head unit and some speakers you would have to make two threads, but it's not like you're selling stuff every single day on here. Plus if I were selling the items and putting 20 seconds of extra time into the sale made it much easier for people to find my items, I would consider it worth the effort.

If you are selling multiple items very frequently, then just put your threads in the Other category. Or maybe a forum could be created for package deals, or multiple items.

um come to the junkyard then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
where things are done right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/
Oh wow... a circle jerk. Not to mention, utterly slow.

If I wanted more maturity/knowledge... and plenty of traffic still... I'd look into SSA...

If you divided it up into Subwoofers, Speakers, Head Units, Amplifiers, Electrical/Wiring, EQ/Processing, and Other I think that would be good.
Yes if you were selling a head unit and some speakers you would have to make two threads, but it's not like you're selling stuff every single day on here. Plus if I were selling the items and putting 20 seconds of extra time into the sale made it much easier for people to find my items, I would consider it worth the effort.

If you are selling multiple items very frequently, then just put your threads in the Other category. Or maybe a forum could be created for package deals, or multiple items.
Or, there could just be one forum to browse through. Instead of eleventy forums...

You are making it QUITE a bit more difficult than it needs to be.

nG

If I wanted more maturity/knowledge... and plenty of traffic still... I'd look into SSA...

Or, there could just be one forum to browse through. Instead of eleventy forums...

You are making it QUIT a bit more difficult than it needs to be.

nG
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

maturity......whats that? now now, dont be goin preaching maturity.

You are making it QUIT a bit more difficult than it needs to be.

nG
see, I told you so! ha it'l never happen no matter how many members back it up

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

It'll never happen because it doesn't really matter to g00b.

Also, it would make even MORE work for a moderation staff that is already spread thin.

Not to mention, another reason it won't happen is the fact the the r-tard who made this thread originally, can't even make it in the correct forum to be recognized...

LAwl.

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.