If anyone likes rap and wants new music....

Lol, I wouldn't want that idea. Gotta be alot of work to scout out the best songs all the time. Imagine how many he has to listen to that he doesn't put on the list. It'd be like listening all day long! LOL.
He can have that job, I'll just leech off his hard work. Thanks btw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
$$$

It's all about the cash, bro. Hahaha he could make SO MUCH MONEY advertising on that site, if he advertised it correctly and produced enough hits.

To OP:

http://www.chikita.com

http://www.google.com/adsense

How many hits do you think you'd need to make it worth it?
I used to own an Xbox Modding website with forums. Had over 12,000 registered users, and I honestly don't remember the hit count/month. I made about $500 a month with Adsense. I sold the site last year for $6,000 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

P.S.. Just noticed you have a Grand Prix.. Represent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Dang, so goob is like banking then...
I always click on the darn links too, just cause they're car audio related. They're so smart with their ads.

The grand prix rocks. I said I'd never buy American again (after 4 fords crapped out on me bad), but I got a good deal on this one and it hasn't had a single problem. These 3800 engines are solid!
glad you guys like it..

the reason im not making any money off this site is because if i ever do get called out by the RIAA then i dont have to worry about making money off of it i can say it was a site for me and my friend sharing music and nothing else...even though the site is legal because its for "promotional use only"

Oh that's smart man.
But what about a zip file of all the recent updates? I'm sure I'm not the only one that likes just about every single song on your list. It takes way too much time to click each song as opposed to being able to download the entire update.

Please consider it!

Bump for a great site!
agreed. love the site.

also check out spymasta.blogspot.com and haasishmuzzak.blogspot.com for albums.

sorry i spelled it wrong. haasishmuhzak.blogspot.com

Yeah you did....luckily Google kinows how to spell.

Nice links guys.

I hate paying for RAP.

I think the only RAP cd I've ever purchased was the Get Rich or Die Tryin' soundtrack when I found it for $6 on a blow out sale....along with a few others.

lol well im about to start downloading and updating...if i have enough time ima zip these files into one big one for yall

hey all im back now was camping in gainesville....trippin ballls

but my most recent post with the zip got deleted magically when blogspot updated their software or something so i have to redo it all...do it today possibly

limelinx **** out on me tonight so im in the process of uploading the last 7 songs now...

waited like 30 mins for the 7 songs to upload then gave up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.