if kicker wont sum 1 SHOULD ASAP

if there was a compny making the square speaker who would you buy from?

• sundown

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • kicker

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • alpine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IA

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • DD

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • RD AUDIO

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
maybe a square component speaker. would be very easy to install a few sets in the doors just a few sets of wooden strips and bam clean and efficent lol.
I'm sort of unsure how it would be advantageous but very excited about any potential for improvement. I know that linearity through the stroke is crucial to keeping distortion low and the sound accurate and square speakers are difficult to keep linear through the stroke. They are fine for subs because it's very difficult to hear distortion in the ultra low frequencies they play. For midrange speakers I'd be interested, but I doubt it would pan out.

IMG00238-20091022-2115.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...