Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Mechman

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Ohio Gen

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Powermaster

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
I will give you an answer next week lol. I'm in the middle of shopping around for my demo car. I have a few companies which peak my interest but I may stay loyal to Ohio(been with them for more then 6 years now).

I am not speaking with experience, but Ohio seems to have the best hear-say, from what I have heard. Though they are a really expensive. They e-mailed me back the fastest when I was inquiring about one, and sent me a lot of information in the e-mail. Seem to have really good Customer Service.

Dc power is.my alt choice single sp270 and 7 deka 9a31's a holds a good 14.4 volts no lights dimming nothing to 2 saz-4500's strapped at 1 ohm and my buddy has the dc xp 270 its a ******* beast at idle he burps 7000 watts and goes from 15 volts to 14.7 with 4 9a31's

Reason: for the same cost, you get real customer service, and a real person that stands behind his product. Nate is a master at what he does, and backs up his product.

I'm really liking EA right now. Plus he runs batcap like I do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I would diff stay away from dc. Horrible customer service. They dont seem to communicate and tell you wrong info. I spent a good month trying to get into contact with them so I could get my alt i ordered, which I was told to order, to some how work in my car. It wasnt until i made a fs thread that they FINALLY called me back. At that point I just didnt want to deal with them. I just took the hit and sold the alt. There's also tons of horror stories about them and build times. Ive read of people waiting upto 6 months.

The alt was never used BUT it did seem pretty **** solid and im sure it would of done what they said.

I chose EA as when they email you back, they dont just send some BS advertisement with wrong info.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...