SOLD **** I'm crazy! 4 sets lanzar optidrive 6.5 coaxials bnib $45 shipped per set!

mgcauctions09
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
alabama
If you are reading this you know what these coaxials are capable of! They are comparable to higher end component sets. They have a swivel tweeter for perfect positioning and external crossovers. These get loud, low, and the tweeters are smooth. They can handle 225 per side easily. They are beefy! I'll probably kick myself in the ass later but I'll take $45 shipped per set or $160 shipped for all!

Only 2 pairs left! If you are not serious or are broke and can't afford these speakers than quit acting like you want them. Do not even ask for my paypal address until you are ready to buy! I swear........some people seem to get a thrill by leading people on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.