I'm never shipping out of this country again.

Pretty much so. It's just very aggravating. I'm having a bad day for the most part.

I traded a car fender with a guy one time. Cost was 40 to ship when it got there they wanted a 60 oversize fee that I had to eat.

Live and learn.

I would've paid $150 for the amp. I'm actually looking for a nice 4 channel right now for my dad. I bought him an mb quart qsd 213 set and a pioneer hu and I've been looking at kicker 4 channels. After the online car stereo blows thread I'm hesitant to buy from them. The only reason I was interested in them was because of their prices. I heard their customer service blows.

if it makes you feel better i shipped my orion to a guy in pa from illinois(3 or so states away) ground and it cost 64$ ... dont know why //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Use US Postal Service instead of UPS. With USPS you do not pay duties or taxes.

If you valued the amp at 100 bucks and ended up paying $40.00 UPS has raped you IMO. Duties should not be 40%

Well never delt with Canada persay with shipping, just had a canadian customer who let me ship something to his friend in NY and he went and got it, bingo, bango. Saved me quite a bit.

I usually don't ship to Canada unless they want to pay all shipping fees and duties. I hardly get anybody from Canada anymore in my want ads, lol!

I would've paid $150 for the amp. I'm actually looking for a nice 4 channel right now for my dad. I bought him an mb quart qsd 213 set and a pioneer hu and I've been looking at kicker 4 channels. After the online car stereo blows thread I'm hesitant to buy from them. The only reason I was interested in them was because of their prices. I heard their customer service blows.
I have spent well over 1000 dollars with them and never had a problem with them.

Sometimes you need to call to see if stuff is in stock, which can be a hassel as it takes forever to get a hold of someone.

Usually patience pays off in situations like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.