CarAudio.com Veteran
Phoenix, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

Infinity Kappa 6x9s

They RMS @ 100 watts each.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mechanically, 10/10

Cosmetically 7/10

One of the speaker leads has been re-soldered. As you can see in one of the pics, one of the speakers wires has some electrical tape, that is the one that was re-soldered. It does not effect the sound or the power handling of the speaker. Also there is some tape residue around the magnet, that is why I just left some tape around it. I had used it to tape up the built in crossover; if you don't hold up the crossover with tape or zip ties, it tends to put stress on the wire leads from the weight. These are ONLY cosmetic issues. I will test them again, but they were being used in my car about 2 weeks ago just fine.

I should have the box and possibly the grills. I will look later today.

I also have a great set of Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.5" set. These come with everything! They are still in my car, so once I take them out, I will take pics. Asking $200 OBO.

Price:

$85 OBO + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

PM me your zip

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...