Untamed beast: Sound digital 8k turbo:12k prototype- no scam, or low balling here!

WOULD U DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN

• HOW WAS THE COMMUNICATION

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WAS IT A SMOOTH TRANSACTION

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ga440deep

View attachment 26525043View attachment 26525044View attachment 26525045View attachment 26525046View attachment 26525043View attachment 26525044View attachment 26525045View attachment 26525046Item(s) for Sale:

SOUND DIGITAL 8K TURBO -12K PROTOTYPE(heavy)

NO FUSES REQUIRED JUST 0 GUAGE WIRE

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NO FUSES REQUIRED JUST 0 GUAGE WIRE: AMP HAS FEW SCUFFS BUT EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE!

AMP CONDITION IS FAIRLY NEW BOUGHT MAYBE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO FROM GUYS ON HERE ACT AUDIO. OH YEAH SHOUT OUT TO THEM FOR DOING GOOD BUSINESS

8K WATTS RMS-

5K+@4OHM LOAD- 10.4V

6K+@2OHM LOAD-10.4V

8K@1OHM LOAD-12.4V

***12K@1OHM LOAD-18.4V

Price:

I PAID $1200 FOR IT -** U PAY 850 PLUS SHIPPING COST! *** SN: AMP IS HEAVY I THINK WHEN I PAID FOR IT FROM THE ACT AUDIO IT WAS LIKE XTRA 60-80 BUCKS ( POSSIBLY INTERESTED IN TRADES IF YA HAVE A STRONG MOJO 4K /OR OPTI- DRIVE

NO FUSES REQUIRED JUST 0 GUAGE WIRE

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

WILLING TO SHIP HOWEVER WE MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS!AMP IS A MONSTER I MAYBE PULLED OUT MY CLOSET A COUPLE TIME AND TOOK TO COUPLE AUDIO SHOWS JUST TO WATCH HOW BASSHEADS LIKE MYSELF MARVELED OVER IT, FELT GOOD TO OWN IT! I HOOKED UP A COUPLE TIMES ON MY FULLY LOADED FI-BTL'S. NOW THE PROBLEM IS THE AMP IS 1OHM STABLE MY SUBS WERE BUILT DUAL 1'S AND TO ACHEIEVE FULL POTENTIAL OF THEM NEED 1/2 OHM STABLE AMP( LIKE THE LANZAR OPTI-DRIVE)! AMP HAS LIKE UNREAL POWER *** SICK*** AND IT'S DRINKS VOLTAGE I HAVE A CONSTANT 18.6V IN TRUNK AND IT STILL DRANK AND ATE TWO TRUNK LOCKS EARNING THE NAME GRANDDADDY AND MY CAR IS METAL NOT THIS NEW FIBER GLASS STUFF! ANYWAY OF COARSE IF YOU DO RESEARCH THIS TURBO PRODUCE POWER IN REALLY QUICK SPURTS @ LOW VOLTAGE!! SO BASICALLY SELLING CAUSE IT'S JUST SITTING SERVING NO PURPOSE CAUSE I REALLY WANT TO GO TO A 1/2 OHM AND PLUS I BE ON THE ROAD DRIVING TRUCKS ALL THE TIME! SO REALLY MY LOSS YOUR GAIN AS TO HOW MUCH I PAID FOR IT AND SELLING IT FOR!! I HAVE NEVER SOLD ANYTHING ON HERE ONLY BOUGHT AND I KNOW U LIKE ME WHEN IT COMES TO YA HARD EARNED MONEY U DON'T WANT NO BULL**** SIMPLE AND PLAIN SO HOPE IT FINDS A HOME! IF NOT I STILL CAN SAY I OWN THIS UNTAMED BEAST!!!!!

JUST LOOK AT THE PICS THE TRANSITORS AND ALL AND IT HAS BEEN BEEFED TO TAKE UP TO 28V AND HAVE HAD COOLING FANS INSTALLED!!NO FUSES REQUIRED JUST 0 GUAGE WIRE. ALSO I CAN EMAIL OR TXT YOU MORE PICS IF YOU'D LIKE! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

theyre purpose built for spl. most reviews will specify that. i havent heard the 16k, but i have heard the 8. it didnt sound great at all musically, but is incredibly powerful for its footprint, even at 12v.

Thanks for the views, on the other hand I'm only here to do business of either buying or selling. Didn't think this website was a English class on blogging why my threads in all caps, I apologize for offending u wit all caps( sound feminine) to b petty about that. Other than that. Anyway, anyone interested just let me kno I send pics. Dispite ney Sayers amp is unbelievable strong. Google it, YouTube it . I purchases from act audio on here, they own one of the 16 k. Amp is pure power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...