Insufficient grounds, are you getting the most out of your system?

All this testing is with the vehicle at idle, with nothing running but the vehicle. Yes there will be voltage loss over a length of wire under an amperage load. But with no amperage load, you can line up your voltage easily. If your voltage is not lined up at idle under no amperage draw, your not getting your full power capabilities of your vehicle due to not being able to dump power efficiently.

how exactly do you have your alternator in the back of your vehicle
It's a 1986 Pontiac Fiero. The engine is behind where you sit. Its really difficult to put subs in though

Ever heard of rear engine cars?
Technically, it's a mid-engine car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

It's a 1986 Pontiac Fiero. The engine is behind where you sit. Its really difficult to put subs in though

Technically, it's a mid-engine car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif
yeah I had a 91 mr2 before my grand prix. loved it but it was true pain to get bass out of

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.