ipod control

angryeric116
10+ year member

car audio noob
hey i was just wondering about ipod control with headunits

ive got a connector by pioneer and i am not vey happy with it, its kind of slow for selecting and not very easy to navigate albums/artists/songs

anyone have experience with others that they were happy with?

~Eric~

im not talking about it being slow with switching songs, im talking like, going through 22 artists takes me like 3 min prlly cuz i have to page through each one, and it always has to start the first song of each artist or whatever, and then if i want to change albums of that artist, i have to go to album and if i hit the button to go to album one too many times it takes me to playlists, then i have to go through playlist and genre(not the entire list, just the category) to get back to artist, then i have to go back down the list (or up depending on which end of the alphabet the artist is on, and got to album again.... it *****... but switching songs its fast enough, that dosent bother me at all

im just trying to find a system without so much bullsh** basically, not so much faster

Get an 06 model pioneer with the new ipod adapter. The Alpine full speed is a bit faster, but that's really the only feature Alpine has going for them anymore. The 06's use the multicontrol for all the searches instead of paging through the artists etc one by one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.