IRS got me for the last time (Kmanian shipping delay)

kmanian
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Grand Cayman
OK guys, they have stuck it to me for the last time, they now have depleated my checking account for a total of 3 times , for the full balance of what I owed them. This how ever has caused delays in some of the packages I have sent out through UPS in the last week or so. Because they were unable to draft my shipping bill from my account, because there was no money left in it. I am taking care of this issue between today and tomorrow and you will be getting new tracking #'s as soon as I deal with UPS. I am sorry about this and can only give you my deepest apologies.

Please feel free to leave hate mail right here, for all to see, I can't deny that you have had to wait.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

That ***** for you
nope it actually ***** for the guys that are waiting on stuff.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

The IRS is going to get it one way or the other.

i am sick and tired of all the excuses from you.....i just want a refund at this point
****, your unreasonable, I will PP you the $110,000 you sent me for that 4 ch. True class "A" amp. and you can keep the amp as my way of saying I'm sorry for the problems:laugh:

****, your unreasonable, I will PP you the $110,000 you sent me for that 4 ch. True class "A" amp. and you can keep the amp as my way of saying I'm sorry for the problems:laugh:
fine:furious:

in case you don't know, he doesn't owe me anything as we have never dealt with each other before

Yea, the IRS can be pains. They have drafted money for me before, and left me stuck out! they honestly dont give a care in this world, jus as long as they get there money. well atleast now ull be paid off, correct? so they can go bark up someone elses tree! np on the delay btw.....thanks for letting us know thou! cant wait for them to get here thou so i can begin my project...lol

OK guys, they have stuck it to me for the last time, they now have depleated my checking account for a total of 3 times , for the full balance of what I owed them. This how ever has caused delays in some of the packages I have sent out through UPS in the last week or so. Because they were unable to draft my shipping bill from my account, because there was no money left in it. I am taking care of this issue between today and tomorrow and you will be getting new tracking #'s as soon as I deal with UPS. I am sorry about this and can only give you my deepest apologies.
Please feel free to leave hate mail right here, for all to see, I can't deny that you have had to wait.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kmanian

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
kmanian
Grand Cayman
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date