Is my DIN compatible for installing this amp??

Participant count
  • Participant list

sloanner23

Hello all, new to this forum and just have a quick question.

This next weekend I'll be receiving a Hifonics Brutus BRX1100.1D amp and two Kicker CompR CWR124's. Planning on throwing the kickers in a sealed box in the back of my civic.

As for the question:

I drive a NEW 2016 Honda Civic EXT Sedan, the DIN is the stock touch screen. I'm wondering if I'll need to purchase an aftermarket stereo or if by some way I can wire the amp to the stock DIN that's already in there, as I like the stock one that Honda has in there. Open to all suggestions in terms of having to buy some extra wiring or anything like that.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all, new to this forum and just have a quick question.
This next weekend I'll be receiving a Hifonics Brutus BRX1100.1D amp and two Kicker CompR CWR124's. Planning on throwing the kickers in a sealed box in the back of my civic.

As for the question:

I drive a NEW 2016 Honda Civic EXT Sedan, the DIN is the stock touch screen. I'm wondering if I'll need to purchase an aftermarket stereo or if by some way I can wire the amp to the stock DIN that's already in there, as I like the stock one that Honda has in there. Open to all suggestions in terms of having to buy some extra wiring or anything like that.

Thanks in advance!
Get a PAC line out convertor and tap into your rear speaker wires for signal. You might want to add a small agm batt back there or do the big 3 upgrade. Those amps arent efficient aka wont make anywhere close to half its rated power unless you have electrical upgrades.

Get a PAC line out convertor and tap into your rear speaker wires for signal. You might want to add a small agm batt back there or do the big 3 upgrade. Those amps arent efficient aka wont make anywhere close to half its rated power unless you have electrical upgrades.

Thanks, appreciated. I'll probably get the big 3 done while I'm at the shop, assuming they don't charge me out the *** for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.