budget double din cd player,sd, usb,aux screen mirroring,android auto?

Participant count
  • Participant list

justwayne

CarAudio.com Newbie
Whats a good budget double din that plays cds, usb, sd slot, aux that has screen mirroring from phone as well as double dins same features but with android auto to download the torque app to read live vehicle obd2 data. Heres some from boss i think boss and planet audio are nice. The screen mirroring is to use my android phone with maps or torque app and see the screen large on the double din cd player.

Device MirroringMirroring2-way/1-way
Connection TypeWired

The one above mentions screen mirroring, the other two that plays cds dont say anything about screen mirroring.

The boss ones are expensive 160$ they have power acoustik for 70$-110$ with the same functions as the boss double din cd players. Just looking for one with screen mirroring and possibly android auto.

Some of these look nice the price of a regular cd player not sure if theyre dvd player as well.

This shows bluetooth with a phone shortcut and a bluetooth streaming im wondering if one is straight bluetooth connected to the phones screen.

Last edited:
Did I just read this type of thread earlier?? 🤔 🤔:poop:
you did.

OP:
Wtf-Bro-meme-300x205.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...