Jensen vx7020 POS?

Participant count
  • Participant list

sjgv

Utah
Hey guys, third new post today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I have been looking at HU's for my system and I came across a vx7020 Jensen Amazon.com : Jensen 6.2" Navigation Receiver DVD CD Touchscreen Monitor VX7020 : Electronics

at a fair price for the utilities it offers. It has great reviews where I've seen but...i've learned to be skeptical of the masses, and just the other day a car audio dude I talk to sporadically told me Jensen is pure ****! anyway I searched for it on these forums but couldn't find anything about it. Do any of you guys/gals have any experience with these units!? can anyone vouch or give in-depth commentary.

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, third new post today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I have been looking at HU's for my system and I came across a vx7020 Jensen Amazon.com : Jensen 6.2" Navigation Receiver DVD CD Touchscreen Monitor VX7020 : Electronics
at a fair price for the utilities it offers. It has great reviews where I've seen but...i've learned to be skeptical of the masses, and just the other day a car audio dude I talk to sporadically told me Jensen is pure ****! anyway I searched for it on these forums but couldn't find anything about it. Do any of you guys/gals have any experience with these units!? can anyone vouch or give in-depth commentary.

Thanks in advance
Yes thats garbage ..ive been running a kenwood ddx 419 for years and its great and was less than 400 bucks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.